$1,000 Sign On Bonus after 30 days of employment!
NeMCMHA is a certified HRSA Rural Loan Repayment site – you may qualify for up to $50,000 in loan forgiveness with a 2-year commitment.
- BSW: $41,953 to $57,844/year
- RN: $51,708 to $71,427/year
What is a Case Manager?
Case Managers provide goal oriented and individualized supports to individuals that focus on improving self-sufficiency for the individual through
and coordination of activities
as identified in their person centered plan. These services are provided by staff who are knowledgeable of the support systems that are available within our 4-county community. Activities are carried out in collaboration with the individuals we serve.
- What kind of case management is this? This role works directly with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or mental illness as well as their caretakers, heath care providers, and other beneficial programs.
- Do I need a license in order to apply? Yes. State registration as a Registered Nurse or LBSW is required. LLBSW will be considered.
- This posting takes place on-site. Due to the nature of the work, remote employment is currently unavailable for this position.
- Nursing Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in social work and have appropriate certification, licensure or registration as required.
- Possess State Registration as a Registered Nurse, LBSW (or be able to acquire within a reasonable period of time i.e. LLBSW will be eligible for an LBSW).
- LLBSW will be considered and offered free supervision for full licensure with a 3-year commitment.
- One or more years of relevant mental health, or relevant nursing experience. (Experience less one year will require additional clinical supervision until minimum experience qualifies as a QIDP or QMHP.)
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record (as determined by the agency).
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential.
- Functional computer literacy is required within 6 months from the date of hire.
- Case managers provide services which will assist individuals who have a serious Mental Illness, Intellectual/Developmental Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Serious Emotional Disturbance (ESD - children), or Substance Use Disorder in accessing needed medical, social, educational and other services.
- Case managers assist individual in accessing and maintaining a continuum of mental health services, in order that they can continue to remain as independent as possible, as identified through person centered planning.
- Core elements of case management services are assessment, service plan development, linking/coordination of services, reassessment/follow-up, and monitoring of services.
- Continual emphasis on least restrictive, most integrated service and supports being provided.