** Salary updated 6/27/23. Previous Applicants must reapply **
Overview: Provide supportive case management for adults with mental health diagnosis in a Supported SRO setting.
• Bachelor’s degree, and one year’s work experience in the field of social services preferred, or:
• AA degree - or 60 college credits towards Bachelor’s degree, plus minimum of two (2) years’ experience in field of social services required.
• HS diploma or equivalent plus minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the field of social services required; five (5) years preferred.
Office Hours are: Monday - Friday; 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Physical Requirements/ Limitations: Candidates must be able to access areas above first floor of facility, and must be able to demonstrate proper cleaning and apartment maintenance methods to residents in addressing their activities of daily living.
Salary: Annualized at $53,000 plus benefits.
Comprehensive Benefits Package – includes:
• Paid time off: vacation (min 2 weeks), sick (12 days), personal (4 days); all major holidays
• Health insurance (includes dependent coverage) – coverage after 30 days, no salary contribution required for single enrollment
• Dental and vision coverage – no employee contribution required
• Life Insurance Policy- no employee contribution required
• 403(b) Plan – with 5% employer contribution, and employer matching contribution of 50% of salary reduction contribution, up to maximum of 8% of compensation for the year
• Partial tuition reimbursement
• Supervision for individuals pursuing MSW degree
• Opportunities for growth within the agency