Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/ Females/ Disabilities/ veterans/ sexual orientation/ gender identity
Grand Avenue Studios
Provide case management and support services to adults with SPMI in Supported SRO program.
• Bachelor’s degree, and one year’s work experience in the field of social services preferred, or:
• AA degree - or 60 college credits towards Bachelor’s degree, plus minimum of two (2) years’ experience in field of social services required.
• HS diploma or equivalent plus minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the field of social services required; five (5) years preferred.
Office hours are Monday – Friday; 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Physical Requirements/ Limitations:
Candidates must be able to access areas above first floor of facility.
Salary: (updated 12/5/22) Annualized at $41,969 plus benefits, with $3,000 sign-on bonus
Comprehensive Benefits Package – includes:
• Paid time off: vacation (min 2 weeks), sick (12 days), personal (4 days); all major holidays
• Health insurance (includes dependent coverage) – coverage after 30 days, no salary contribution required for single enrollment
• Dental and vision coverage – no employee contribution required
• Life Insurance Policy- no employee contribution required
• 403(b) Plan – with 5% employer contribution, and employer matching contribution of 50% of salary reduction contribution, up to maximum of 6% of compensation for the year
• Partial tuition reimbursement
• Supervision for individuals pursuing MSW degree
• Opportunities for growth within the agency
To Apply: http://geelcs.org/employment/jobemp/index/137