Unity Parenting and Counseling, Inc.
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Dec 12, 2022
||US - Illinois - Chicago
||- n/a -
1. Screens prospective foster parents in accordance with Rule 402 Foster Family Home Licensing Standards.
2. Recruits foster parents on an ongoing basis.
3. Works with relative caregivers to facilitate the licensing process. Provide training materials or register relative child care givers for training.
4. Registers and arranges for formal pre-service training for prospective foster parents in Adopt Pride and formal in-service training for existing foster parents.
5. Conducts regular foster parent training at least one time a month to meet with COA standards.
6. Reviews the Foster Parent Handbook with all prospective foster parents and ensure that all elements are understood and accounted for.
7. Completes case notes and CF5 590-7 within 48hours of occurrence. Conducts follow-up visits after 60 days of initial licensure and at six month intervals (monitoring visit) to ensure that licensed homes remain in compliance and that children's needs are met.
8. Investigates allegations of non-compliance and prepare a report of findings within 30days. If indicated, develops a corrective action plan to be reviewed and approved by the Supv. of Special Projects.
9. Monitors all corrective action plans and staffs progress with the Supv. of Special Projects.
10. When needed, investigates allegations and prepares documentation for revocation when appropriate.
11. Attend Placement staffings to discuss options for placement and document results.
12. Maintains accurate records regarding licensing status and progress.
13. Maintains licensing files in accordance with Rule 402 standards.
14. Prepares for and attends supervision on a monthly basis.
15. Maintains all licensing files in a secure area as required to maintain confidentiality.
16. Respond within a 24 hour time frame to crisis situations in regards to placement issues.
17. Updates the foster parent implementation plan in consultation with foster parents and submits to IDCFS annually as required by IDCFS.
18. Works with case managers to arrange pre-placement visits with foster parents as needed.
• Pass a CANTS (Child Abuse and Neglect Tracking
• Pass a Criminal Background check.
• Possess 402 license
• Maintain confidentiality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent social and professional networking skills.
• Foster parent recruitment and training skills
Unity provides the following benefits:
-Short and Long Term Disability
Name: Dilma Moran
Address: 600 W Cermak Rd Ste 300
Country: United States