Licensed Case Manager Supervisor|
Unity Parenting & Counseling, Inc.
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Dec 12, 2022
||US - Illinois - Chicago
||- n/a -
1. Orient, train and supervise Case Managers assigned to the team and complete performance evaluations at appropriate intervals.
2. Ensure that Case Managers assigned to the team are adequately prepared for: ACR's and Court Hearings. Attend ACR's and Courts in the worker's absence.
3. Conduct Pre-ACR Staffings at least once a month prior to the scheduled ACR and include: natural parents, age appropriate children, foster parents and other relevant individuals. Ensure that the Service Plans meet DCFS Standards.
4. Ensure that referrals are made aggressively and redundantly in efforts to engage the natural parents and provide a path for reunification.
5. Review outside referrals and ensure that adequate follow-up takes place. Submit internal clinical referrals to the Clinical Director.
6. Coordinate initial placements and follow-up placements with the Supv. of Special Projects and ensure that all services are in place in accordance with agency deadlines.
7. Document, respond to and resolve disposition and follow-up on unusual incidents in a timely manner (within 48 hours).
8. Provide supervision for each Case Manager assigned to the team by formally staffing each child on the caseload in one setting, on a monthly basis.
9. Arrange critical decision staffing with the President/CEO.
10. Review all case files monthly on SACWIS and ensure that documentation is adequate and current and meets contractual obligations.
11. Review all case files quarterly and ensure that documentation is adequate, current and maintained in Administrative Procedure #5 format.
12. Ensure that the following goals are met for members assigned to the team in accordance with contract stated goals: satisfactory ACR's, satisfactory Court Attendance/Court, Permanencies, Eligibility, Health works enrollment, Pre-ACR Invitations, Placement Stability, and Children, Natural Parents, Foster Parents; satisfactory service rating.
13. Interview prospective employees.
14. Monitor workload (quality, quantity and timeliness)
15. Ensure that skill proficiency meets contractor, Unity and COA standards through a combination of individual and group training.
16. Monitor employee behavior to ensure compliance with federal and state labor laws, professional codes of ethics (if applicable) and Unity Code of Ethics.
17. Maintain a professional relationship with all employees which allows objective supervision and
18. Supervise Case Aide schedule and performance as assigned.
19. Actively participate in the agency's PQI Plan.
•Excellent supervisory skills
•Ability to provide for the individual needs of children
•Ability to provide help and support for foster parents of children in placement
•Ability to work effectively with parents of children in placement.
•Ability to locate and utilize resources for all individuals in the child welfare system
•General use of telephone, computer, calculator, copier, overhead projector, paper shredder, paper cutter and filing systems.
Must be CWEL Certified
Unity offers great benfits:
Short Term/Long Term Disability
Name: Flora Koppel
Address: 600 W. Cermak Rd., Suite 3A
Country: United States