Are you looking for a way to support survivors of gender based violence and human trafficking?
The Housing Advocate provides client-defined, culturally responsive advocacy and case management to survivors of domestic violence, with the goal of helping survivors achieve safe and stable permanent housing.
What we can offer you:
• Signing Bonus
• Flexibility you control your schedule!
• Hybrid Remote Model with company laptop
• Realistic caseload
• Time Off including 11 paid holidays, Vacation, Sick leave, and Birthday time off!
• Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options (we pay 95% of premiums!)
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
• Additional pay for bilingual staff
• Eligibility for the State Loan Forgiveness Program
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Social Work or similar field, or equivalent experience.
• One year or more of experience with case management.
• Ability to complete the state-mandated 40-hour Domestic Violence training.
• Experience working with survivors of Gender Based Violence or individuals who have experienced trauma preferred.