Hospice Social Work Supervisor (MSW or LICSW)|
Chaplaincy Health Care
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Nov 10, 2022
||- n/a -
||US - Washington - Richland
||- n/a -
Chaplaincy Health Care focuses on the entire person – their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Through all our services we guide, comfort, and care for people experiencing serious illness, end-of-life, loss and grief.
The types of people who thrive here are highly committed and place value on service to others and strive for improvement. We are caregivers in service to our clients, patients, families and each other.
The Social Work supervisor serves in the supervisor role as an active advisor, consulting with the Social Work staff including our Social Workers and Social Worker Assistants. This includes assessing each program, developing and revising the scope, mentoring, reviewing policies and procedures of each program, and monitoring performance metrics. The supervisor possesses the ability to see patients and for coverage or in times of high census. Supervision is to be provided on a regular basis with documentation as to the nature and scope of supervision.
• Must possess a Master of Social Work (MSW) from a Counsel on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited school.
• Excellent Verbal, written and listening communication skills.
• Experience in the provision of program coordination and management, clinical case management and community social work.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, management, leadership and team building skills.
• General computer skills and knowledge of working in Electronic Medical Records Systems and Microsoft Office.
• Have, or will obtain one of the following professional licensures/credentials within six months of starting: Licensed Independent Clinical Social Work (LICSW) (preferred) or an Agency Affiliated Counselor Certificate in Washington state.
• Two years of experience as a Licensed Independent Social Work (LICSW).
• Advanced Certified Hospice & Palliative Social Worker (ACHP-SW)
• Hospice, Home Health or Long-Term Care experience.
• Active membership in the local, state, and national professional social work organization.
• Mileage reimbursement at $.63 per mile.
• Up to Seventeen (17) vacation days your first year - accrued each pay period.
• Sick time earned on an accrual basis.
• Eight (8) paid Holidays - no waiting period for new hires.
• Health Benefits start the first of the month following your start date.
• Health Benefit Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life, Accidental Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Aflac and LifeFlight.
• Agency covered benefits include: Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment at 1xAnnual Salary, Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability., 3% Safe harbor 401k contribution after 1 year and 1080 hours worked, 1% employer 401k matching after 1 year and 1080 hours worked
• Health Reimbursement Account for Medical covered members. Member is responsible for the first $1,125 of their deductible or $2,250 for family. After which member may submit for reimbursement up to $3875 per covered member or $7,750 for family.
• Full time employees may be eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service.
• Premium pay for bilingual Spanish verified employees through ALTA staff testing..
• Upon review/approval Premium pay for approved certifications.
• Tuition Reimbursement.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/GKwp7mH4RmkpaFajeILYQq