Clinician I ($3,000 Hiring Incentive) |
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Nov 02, 2022
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - California - Campbell, CA
||- n/a -
Clinician I ($3,000 Hiring Incentive) – Mental Health Agency with great training opportunities! Hiring for multiple locations across Santa Clara County.
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Wellness oriented vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k matching
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
• Licensure and language differential pay
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Positions: We are looking for full time/part time/on-call Clinicians in Campbell, San Jose and Los Gatos!
• Master's Degree (MA/ MS) in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or a closely related field required.
• One (1) year of supervised clinical experience with children required.
• Registered with the BBS or have the ability to successfully obtain registration with the BBS within 90 days of employment.
*Career Ladder Opportunity: We may hire an individual into this position that is within 6 months of graduating with their master's degree in a related field and meets all other requirements. The position offered will be a non-exempt Clinical Professional Trainee position. Once the degree is conferred, the individual will have 90 days to obtain BBS registration. Upon receipt, the candidate will promote without competition into the exempt Clinician I position.
• With limited supervision, provides comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, risk assessment, clinical interventions, case management, and coordination of therapeutic activities in the community.
• Ensures that documentation and maintenance of clinical records is completed per appropriate standards and regulations.
• Provides facilitation and support to enhance the efforts of youth and their families/caregivers in the design and implementation of evidence based treatment.
• Positions work directly with children and adults
Other Specific Requirements:
• Must pass Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and Child Abuse Index Check (CAIC) background clearance, if required.
• Valid California Driver's license with two years experience driving and clean driving record may be required.