Program Supervisor – THPP/THP-NMD|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||May 15, 2023
||$70,000.00 per year
||US - California - Santa Clara
||- n/a -
The Program Supervisor is an important part of BWC’s management team supporting the agency mission and vision to help our most vulnerable population of foster youth achieve self-sufficiency and life skills needed towards reaching their unique hopes and dreams. Through an intensive case management model, we support youth 16-21 yrs of age in attaining educational goals, employment, well being, develop permanent connections with caring adults and prepare for their transition to THP+ Aftercare or permanent housing. The Program Supervisor leads a team of 4 Case Managers, one Life Skills Coach and Relief Residential Counselors.
• Provide on-going supervision to THPP and THP+FC Case Managers, Life Skills Coach, Residential Counselor, House Monitors and Relief Residential Counselors
• Interview, coach, develop staff professional development plans, 6 month and annual performance plans
• Manage all scheduling of employees and maintain adequate ratios of staff to youth.
• Maintain budgetary responsibilities and management within approved guidelines. Maintain census to meet budget projections
• Attend quarterly collaborative meeting with DFCS, and monthly Agency PQI and Program Ops Meetings
• Ensure that all employees complete initial (40 hrs) and continuing (20 hrs/yr) education requirements
• Monthly review of outcome metrics and program development/interventions to support meeting all outcomes
• Facilitate weekly staff meetings and clinical reviews
• Review all incident reports written by staff within one business day of occurrence and send to CCL and Placement worker
• Ensure staff are meeting client documentation expectations and deadlines
• Conduct Performance Evaluations of Staff
PROGRAM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• When understaffed, assume a ½ caseload in THPP (and perform all case management duties for assigned clients
• Oversee that medication procedures are followed in THPP programs
• Crisis Intervention support
• Develop relationships with County Social Services, police departments, community CBO’s and other potential partners for placement, referrals and coordination of services
• Keep census at full capacity
• Data entry of all client contacts and outcomes in AWARDs electronic health care record
• Ability to make sound clinical assessments and interventions with challenging youth behaviors and mental health issues
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work or Psychology or Masters in progress and two to four years related field experience required. Management and training experience highly desired. Experience working with culturally diverse youth required. LCSW or LMFT desired. Experience with Community Care Licensing (CCL) programs a huge plus! Valid CA drivers license w/access to a personal vehicle with current Ins Fingerprinting, TB test, CPR/First Aid required.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
Required to be fully vaccinated with booster against COVID-19 (if eligible or agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility)