Clinician - Masters or Licensed|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jan 25, 2023
||$70,000 - $88,000 annually
||US - California - San Jose
||- n/a -
As a Bill Wilson Center Masters or Licensed Clinician, you will provide culturally appropriate, accessible, and supportive Mental Health services to Medi-Cal and uninsured beneficiaries. Your experience in providing assessment, treatment planning, individual and family therapy, and clinical case management will be leveraged to support clients as a member of a collective team. You will be serving a wide variety of individuals and families with 1:1 supervision and support from administrative and clinical supervisors. Our services are provided in settings that are flexible and best meet client needs including telehealth, in the office, client’s home, in the community, or school-based services.
Our clinical services address the needs of various ages and populations, from children to young adults.
Current openings are in the following areas:
• Y&F Outpatient (Ages 5-21 and their families)
• Transition-Aged Youth (TAY) (Ages 16-25)
• Young Adult (ages 18-30)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide mental health intake, assessment, and diagnosis.
• Provide case management & referral services to support clients in enhancing their daily functioning.
• Work with client to develop an individualized care plan to meet mental health needs and develop skills essential to recovery.
• Implement therapeutic intervention per care plan including individual therapy, family therapy, skills training, and case management.
• Provide referral and coordination of care with agency psychiatrists.
• Mentor paraprofessional staff in providing additional mental health support to clients including skills development, behavioral intervention, and case management.
• Provide crisis intervention services and supports to program clients and other youth seeking support through agency hotline.
• Participate in after-hours on-call crisis rotation once every 2-3 months (additional stipend provided)
• Facilitate group outreach programs to underserved populations (i.e. runaway youth, homeless young adults, LGBTQ youth, and current/ former foster youth) as required by program.
• Complete required case documentation in electronic health record per agency and Santa Clara County Behavioral Health standards.
• Meet minimum billable time expectations (65%)
• Provide inclusive, community-based services including travel to client homes for appointments & provide clients with transportation as needed.
• Attend meetings and trainings as required
• Participate in Quality Improvement & Safety activities & initiatives
• Ensure that site is neat and tidy and report all maintenance or safety issues to manger or Facilities Manager immediately.
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Other duties as assigned
Masters-4yr college or university; 1-4yrs related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of needs of runaway, homeless and street youth and experience working with culturally diverse youth and families required. Knowledge of SCC Mental Health systems & documentation procedures. Valid CA drivers license with access to a personal vehicle with current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test & CPR/First Aid required. Bilingual (English/Spanish) DESIRED.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
Required to be fully vaccinated with booster against COVID-19 (if eligible or agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility)