Mental Health Program Manager|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Oct 14, 2022
||- n/a -
||US - California - San Jose
||- n/a -
As part of the leadership of Bill Wilson Center, the Mental Health Program Manager is a supportive resource to the clinical and paraprofessional staff on your team. In this leadership role, you will provide administrative and financial oversight to a portfolio of programs providing Mental Health Services to Medi-Cal and uninsured beneficiaries. As a leader in Bill Wilson Center’s mental health programs, you will have the opportunity to shape program and services offered to our clients as well as develop, coach, and mentor clinical services staff in their professional journey. The Program Manager collaborates closely with Division leadership and County and community partners to ensure the provision of culturally appropriate, outcomes-driven, and trauma-informed services to the clients and families we serve.
Our clinical services address the needs of various ages and populations, from children to young adults. Current openings are in the following areas:
• Y&F Outpatient & School-Based Services (Ages 5-21 and their families)
• Transition-Aged Youth (TAY) (Ages 16-25)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilizing quality improvement processes, provide clinical oversight and program design to meet the services needs of all consumers served.
• Provide day-to-day coaching and support for staff related to administrative, logistical, and clinical needs.
• Coordinate client care and staff collaboration with program psychiatrist(s).
• Work closely with other agency programs (Drop-In Center, Safety Net Shelter, Hub, etc. to implement trauma-informed programming and outreach).
• Collaborates with other BWC managers at the worksite to ensure continuum of services across site.
• Develop and implement individualized training and professional development plans for staff.
• Provide weekly operational supervision and clinically-oriented support to Clinicians and paraprofessional staff.
• Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor to ensure staff clinical growth and enhanced service delivery skills.
• Conduct initial 6-month reviews for new hires and annual performance reviews for staff
• Approve financial requests for staff (i.e., mileage or reimbursement requests) and approve PTO requests and timesheets
• Provide progressive discipline and corrective actions for staff as warranted. Bring any serious performance concerns to the attention of Human Resources
• Ensure that all services are focused on unique individualized care which embrace the Transformation Care Planning
• Maintain all Quality Improvement practices and Santa Clara County Policy and Procedures
o Provide ongoing tracking, and review to support adherence
o Oversight of all clinical and fiscal audit standards per Program Practice
• Maintain appropriate documentation within Medi-Cal standards for behavioral health services and case management. Participate in audits as required – both internal and County.
• Participate in On-Call rotation to provide screening/ triage/ and consultation to staff.
• Maintain all Program Practices and Compliance Policy and Procedures per contract requirements and agency policies
• Ensure staff are meeting their required billable service goals
• Assist with data collection and provide reports as required and within deadlines
• Attend inter and intra disciplinary meetings representing Medi-Cal program and BWC
• Attend and participate in Santa Clara County Behavioral Health meetings and work groups
• Other duties as assigned.
• Master’s Degree in Counseling or other Behavioral Science, current BBS registration.
• Currently or soon to be licensed as an LCSW, MFT, or LPCC required.
• Previous experience providing supervision or leadership to staff required.
• Experience working for Medi-Cal Behavioral Health program is highly desired.
• Experience working with culturally diverse youth and families required.
• Bilingual communication skills (English/Spanish) highly desired.
For the full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/