Under general supervision, the Medical Professional Expert provides assistance and support in accordance with assignments and directions from the supervisor. Medical Professional Experts:
• Have specialized knowledge or expertise not generally required of or found in the classifications established by the District.
• Must be specially trained, experienced, or competent to perform expert services.
• Are used on a temporary basis for a specific project or projects.
• Terms of employment will be described in the Professional Expert Agreement
Non-academic, non-classified Professional Experts are not part of classified service. Non-academic, non-classified short-term employees are at-will employees and have no entitlement rights to any position in the District. Professional Expert employment shall not result in the displacement of Classified personnel.
*Retired CalPERS Annuitants: may not exceed 960 hours in a fiscal year (July 1 through June 30)*
Provides personal therapy, crisis counseling, wellness activities, faculty and staff mental health trainings, and student outreach activities.
Qualifications and Physical Demands
• Education, work experience and/or training in related job category is required, including valid licenses and/or certifications.
Conditions of Employment
This is a medical professional expert position. The District reserves the right to extend, modify, or eliminate this position based upon available funds. The effective dates of employment will be arranged with the supervisor.
Employment is contingent upon verification of employment history, background verification as governed under Education Code requirements, eligibility to work in the United States, and approval by the CCCD Board of Trustees. The hours of work and effective date of employment will be arranged with the supervisor.
Application materials must be electronically submitted on-line at http://www.cccd.edu/ employment. Incomplete applications and application materials submitted by mail will not be considered.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this opportunity, you must submit a COMPLETE application packet. A complete application packet includes:
1. A complete Coast Community College District Online Employment Application.
2. Answers to ALL Supplemental Questions, if any (please provide clear and detailed responses, where applicable, as they will be carefully evaluated to determine the most qualified candidate(s) to be invited for an interview; please do not paste your resume, put "see resume" or "N/A", or leave blank).
Candidates will also be responsible for all travel expenses if selected for an interview, the Coast Community College District does not reimburse for candidate travel expenses.
If you require accommodations in the Application or Examination Process, please notify Human Resources by calling (714) 438-4714.
To apply: https://apptrkr.com/3472346