New York Urban League
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Sep 22, 2022
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - New York - NYC
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the CEO and President. Responsibilities include the following: scheduling; reviewing, prioritizing, and responding to emails; answering and returning phone calls and emails; organizing documents; maintaining records; taking notes at meetings and any other administrative tasks that help the executive perform their job. This position interacts professionally with board members, staff, external consultants, and our constituents.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Provide executive level administrative support to the President & CEO by conducting research and handling information requests.
• Perform administrative functions such as preparing, editing, proofreading correspondence, tracking expenditures.
• Manage the President & CEO calendar, including making and prioritizing appointments.
• Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and taking meeting notes.
• Provide support to Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team by attending select monthly meetings, sending notices, preparing meeting agendas, and meeting packets.
• Coordinate travel arrangements (local and out-of-town); prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel.
• Serves as the communications liaison for both internal teams and external partners.
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records.
• Must have proven capacity to work independently, take initiative, and thrive in high-paced and team-oriented environment.
• Ensure confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Social Media, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience in a Human Services / Non-Profit organizational setting highly preferred.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required with at least two years of professional work experience.
• Possesses human relations skills, strong problem solving, verbal and written communications skills
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in fast paced dynamic environment
• Experience in social media
• Ability to keep sensitive and confidential information
• Strong oral and written communication, time management and organizational skills are necessary.
Job Benefits Include:
• Aetna Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
? Twelve (12) Paid Vacation Days Accrued Annually. Increases to Fifteen (15) Vacation Days after 2 years of service.
? Twelve (12) Wellness Days Accrued Annually.
? Up to 12 Paid Holiday’s Off Per Year
• Corporate discounts – Broadway shows, Theme Parks, Concerts, Hotels, Car Rentals, and more
• EAP - Work/Life, and Wellness Benefit
• FinFit – Financial Health Tool
Name: Jacqueline Benjamin