Wraparound Therapist (Mental Health Therapist) - $1,500 Sign On Bonus!
Please note: This role requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for eligibility.
Our mission at Sevita is to create a world where every person has the right to live well. As a Wraparound Therapist (Mental Health Therapist) at CA Mentor Family Support Services, a member of the Sevita family, each day the connections you make and the compassion you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants. While providing community-based support as a Wraparound Therapist (Mental Health Therapist) you will work alongside a dedicated team of clinical staff and supportive supervisors, while you grow your career.
We also provide Clinical Supervision hours!
Annual Salary: $62,400 (associate) OR $68,000 (licensed)
This is a great role for:
- AMFT or LMFT, ACSW or LCSW, APCC or LPCC
- Assessments, service treatment plans, closure, and after care plan for individuals served
- Provide after-hours crisis response as needed for individuals served
- Utilize activity and participation-based interventions and approaches
- Build and maintain positive relationships with referral agencies, guide families in their interaction with agencies and other community organizations; provide referrals to services and resources
- Participate in team meetings
- May provide training or field supervision of new or tenured peers, review/edit peer records and documentation, marketing and education presentations, and training/development materials
- Manage documentation for accuracy, timely completion, and submission
- Master’s Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Psychology or related field
- BBS Registration - AMFT, ACSW, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC
- Familiar with electronic health record and competent in basic computer skills
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- COVID-19 full vaccination required
Why Join Us?
- Low Caseloads: Maximum caseload of 10 to 12, with productivity requirement of 25 hours a week
- Phone Stipend and Laptop: Monthly stipend for cell phone and receive a company laptop
- Competitive Pay: Full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match
- Time Off: Ample time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can be your best at work
- Network of Support: Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your wellbeing
- Learning & Development: We invest in your professional growth through continuing education, training, and more - including Family Centered Treatment (FCT) certification. Plus, we provide supervision hours!
- Relationship-Based Environment: Supportive relationships with coworkers and supervisors who help you grow and learn
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.