Child Protective Services Social Work Supervisor
$7,543 - $9,169/Monthly*
Take your career to the next level!
Become a Child Protective Services (CPS) Social Work Supervisor with the County of Sonoma.
Starting salary up to $52.72/hour ($110,032.97/year), a cash allowance of $600/month, and a competitive total compensation package!*
CPS Social Work Supervisors in the FYC Division may be assigned to work from different building locations or regional offices located throughout the County. This position will plan, organize, and direct the work of a unit of CPS Social Workers and/or supportive social work staff and perform related duties, which may include:
• Holding regular group and individual meetings with assigned CPS Social Workers and/or supportive social work staff to review work activities for appropriateness of services and referrals, ensure conformity with State regulations, and assist with specific case issues
• Consulting and collaborating with other supervisors and managers within the Human Services Department (HSD), or representatives of other agencies, to coordinate the unit's work with that of other units
• Performing a variety of supervisory tasks, such as reviewing documents for content and accuracy, monitoring performance, and evaluating and training staff
• Supporting staff by intervening with complaints, procuring and evaluating information, and making appropriate recommendations in difficult cases
• Participating in on-going program development and advising staff on policy and procedure protocols
• Providing on-call supervisory services for the agency's 24-hour standby program as part of a supervisory rotation
*Salary is negotiable within the established range and benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. The County of Sonoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. Apply by 9/19/22