The Therapeutic Play Foundation is seeking its next leader to serve as Clinical Supervisor of TPF and help lead the organization’s therapists as they provide services to our community.
The Clinical Supervisor leads clinical team day to day operations for The Therapeutic Play Foundation and, under the leadership of the Clinical Director and Executive Director. Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the managing success of TPF’s clinical team and clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Guides, leads and supports team of Licensed Therapists
- Ensures the team is meeting all deadlines and requirements, and are performing ethically.
- Manage a caseload of 5-7 clients and one to two group offerings weekly (group topic determined by clinician, including mindfulness, yoga, perinatal, parenting, art & play therapy, etc.)
- Provide therapeutic services virtual/in person at our wellness center.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide quality care to clientele, ensuring safety and best practices.
- Communicate and effectively interact with all clinical and non-clinical staff coordinating care for clients.
- Submits and ensure team submits documentation within 48 business hours of services, sign off clinician's notes.