Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is currently seeking full-time Social Workers to work in one of our school-based mental health satellite clinics located in Yonkers. The position is 12 months per year, full time at 35-hours per week with benefits.
• Providing direct clinical services to children and families in school settings.
• Responsible for all recording and statistical procedures required by the agency/or program including case records, insurance forms and related data, monthly statistical sheets schedules, surveys, etc.
• Developing collaborative relationships with families, school personnel, and community and county service providers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• A capacity to develop collaborative relationships with school and community partners.
• An MSW and License to practice Social Work in the State of New York.
• Bilingual Spanish-English proficiency.