Title: Clinical Coordinator
Program: Marsha’s House
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
Program Description: Marsha’s house is an 81 bed 24/7 emergency shelter for homeless young adults between the ages of 18 and 30 who identify as members of the LGBTQIA+ community. Our comprehensive services include case management, vocational counseling, job placement, peer counseling, recreational activities, and housing placement assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties of the Clinical Coordinator include but are not limited to the following activities:
• Audit minimum of 6 charts per week (2 from each case manager)- provide detailed summary to the DSS following the audit.
• Updating Hospitalization, Vaccination, Chart Audit, and Incident Trackers.
• Coordinates with outside medical providers, PRI medical team, DHS, and all other appropriate staff to support clients who are having surgical procedures. Updating all HIPAA forms for seamless communication.
• Update Caseload breakdown and run demographics report’s Weekly.
• Supervise 2 peer counselors with Bi-Weekly supervisions.
• Attend and facilitate (as needed) PFP, staff meetings, and interdisciplinary meetings, as scheduled.
• Assist clients with obtaining Entitlements & Vital documents.
• Schedule medical and psych appts, including MedVan.
• Review shift summaries as they are published.
• Submits incidents in WeShare as needed and maintains incident reporting spreadsheet to ensure that follow ups are captured.
• Works closely with the DSS to ensure that the Social Services program is running smoothly.
• Write new intake or returnee case notes (only for those returning after a 30 day absence).
• Attends Bi-Weekly supervision with DSS.
• Provides support to case management staff ensuring ILPs, Incident Follow-ups, and charts are up to PRI and DHS standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Social Services and Program Director.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working with individuals who are homeless
• Strong time management and writing skills; ability to motivate and support clients and staff in a non-judgmental
• Knowledge of CARES and Microsoft Suite preferred
• Bilingual English/Spanish speaking is a plus
All newly hired Project Renewal staff must provide verification of being fully vaccinated against Covid-19.