What You’ll Do
Do you want to help people experiencing homelessness find a place to call home and become self-sufficient? As a Case Manager with HELP USA, you’ll help your clients identify the causes of their homelessness, coordinate with other members of the service team to develop an independent living plan, and meet with your clients regularly to help them work their plan and find a home. Depending on each client’s situation, you’ll provide direction and referrals for employment, education, medical and mental health services, childcare, substance abuse, and more.
You’re a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in social work or a related field.
- Are able to keep track of multiple priorities, completing tasks on time and keeping the appropriate people informed of the status.
- Have great communication skills (written and oral).
- Want to help people experiencing homelessness.
We Have GREAT BENEFITS!
- Health insurance through Cigna, including dental and vision, with an option that covers entire family with NO employee contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- 401k with Company contribution even if employee doesn't contribute
Who We Are
At HELP USA, we work to ensure that everyone has a place to call home. We’re one of the nation’s largest homeless services providers and low-income housing developers serving at-risk populations including families, individuals, veterans, survivors of domestic violence, people with physical and mental health challenges and disabilities, and seniors. With an annual operating budget approaching $150 million and 1400 employees working in nearly 60 programs, we have helped over 500,000 people facing homelessness and poverty to build better lives. We hope that you’ll consider joining our team in the fight against homelessness.
EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.