We are an Adult Day Health Center that providing care services for seniors and adults with mental challenges/illnesses.
Social Worker shall provide social services to assist participants and their families to solve social problems that arise as a result of the participant's disability.
Social services shall consist of at least the following:
(1) Initial and continuing assessment of the participant by the social worker in the formation of an individual plan of care by the multidisciplinary team.
(2) Maintaining signed progress records in the participant's health record at least quarterly.
(3) Assumption of responsibility for implementation and coordination of the discharge plan.
(4) Providing referral to outside resources and assisting with counseling when applicable.
(5) Providing problem oriented discussion groups among participants.
(6) Serving as a liaison with the participant's family and home.
A social worker at least must hold a Bachelor Degree in Social Work. If interested, please send your resume for review.
The work hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 2:00 pm.
Pay: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour