Clinical Manager/MAT Coordinator|
<< Go back |
The Clinical Manager/MAT Coordinator is responsible to the Program Director, MAT & 0-5 Services, for implementing and maintaining all clinical operations in line with stated policies and procedures of C4K. The Clinical Manager will engage in multiple and various tasks encompassing the core areas of management/ leadership, program development, and quality assurance. The Clinical Manager shall also perform administrative and clinical duties.
Minimum licensed MFT, LCSW or Ph.D./Psy.D.
Minimum of 4 years of previous counseling experience with children and families/community mental health.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with foster or SED children and management/supervisory experience.
Knowledge of LA Co DMH and Medi-Cal procedures.
Training/experience in Trauma Focused
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
C4K provides a generous benefits package, including:
* A choice of several different HMO and PPO Medical plans through Health Net and Kaiser
* Dental Insurance Plans
* Vision Insurance Plans
* Supplemental Insurance: (AFLAC)
* Group coverage: Life, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability at no cost to the Employee
* 11 Paid Holidays and 3 additional Floating Holidays
* 403B Retirement Savings Plan, with an up to 5% match
No Phone Calls Please