Counseling4Kids is comprised of a team of talented professionals that provide home-based mental health services throughout LA County. Our clients are primarily foster care/ DCFS involved children and youth. Most have experienced significant traumatic events and have trauma-related symptoms. Our primary treatment model is Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT). We also treat clients with MAP, CPP, PPP, Seeking Safety and PCIT. Therapists travel to the home to provide their sessions.
We are currently seeking independent contractors, that can commit to providing 15 – 30 hours of billable service per week; the pay rate is $75 per hour (plus Spanish-speaking differential). We require a minimum of 15 billable service hours per week. TF-CBT certification and/or MAP certification, and experience with DMH documentation is required.
Our Burbank office is the base for therapists to provide in-home services throughout Service Area 2, primarily the San Fernando Valley area.
Candidates MUST be:
- Licensed in California as an MFT, LCSW, or Psychologist
- Certified in TF-CBT (per LAC DMH PEI standard, by CIMH or equivalent developer approved trainer) - OR - Certified as a MAP Clinician (per PracticeWise)
- Experienced with current LAC DMH documentation
- Experienced working with SED children (preferably foster care population)
- Located within a reasonable driving distance of our service areas
Please submit your resume and cover letter (optional).