The team lead/supervisor/manager assists in the management of operations, people, processes, technology and resources within the Contact Center. The Team Lead is directly responsible for staff supervision, training, scheduling, clinical supervision and quality monitoring. Work schedule will include weekday evening shifts and weekend shifts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage daily activities of the Contact Center.
- Schedule appropriately to support the 24/7 services.
Supervision and staff development:
- Supervise, train and monitor staff.
- Ensure the development of staff skills, quality and performance through individual coaching and group learning opportunities.
- Provide clinical supervision for complex cases (e.g. Adult Protective Services reporting, safety and suicide assessment skills).
- Assist staff in the development of active listening, triage and problem solving skills.
- Conduct the monthly case review meetings with chapters and Contact Center staff.
- Assure quality interactions with customers.
- Coordinate customer service with the chapters including addressing questions, problems and other issues.