Clinical Therapist Intern (MFT-I, ASW or PCC-I)
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Counseling Programs Coordinator and the Director of Counseling, the Clinical Therapist Intern has an opportunity to provide mental health services in a variety of programs. Programs may include individual, couple and family therapy, school based programs, and psycho-education groups.
This position will provide services within the Coachella Valley.
• Completion of a clinical program with Masters or Ph.D. degree in a field of behavioral science from an accredited educational institution.
• Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) intern registration in good standing.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Ability to work evenings or combination of evenings and Saturdays.
• Desire to work with Child Protective Services clients.
• Desire to work with multi-cultural populations and those confronted with multiple socio-economic barriers.
• Desire to learn of public and private social services available in San Bernardino/Riverside Counties.
• Excellent written skills for correspondence.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• General computer skills.
• Ability to foster a collaborative work culture based on mutual respect and cooperation.
• Valid CA Driver’s License, Automobile Insurance, and DOJ Fingerprint Clearance required