RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Acting as “hands-on” support to the entire staff, share responsibility for the safety, security and maintenance of the facility in 8-hour shifts, 24 hours daily.
a. Accepting new intakes from the pending arrival section of the in CARES.
b. Submitting the Nightly Roster in CARES before you shift ends.
1. Do “rounds” on floors, throughout building, and in front of the building to ensure safety and security of parents and children.
2. Work with residents to organize schedules around kitchen duties, suite maintenance and
individual room “inspections” for cleanliness.
3. Help new residents move into rooms, orient them to the Program, etc.
4. Do preliminary Intakes when Case Managers are not available.
5. Work with mothers around housekeeping, budgeting and child care skills.
6. Prepare progress notes, statistics, incident (submitting in CARES) and other reports as required in a timely manner.
7. Maintain flow of communication to all staff via logs, morning reports, etc.
8. Attend staff meetings, in-service and Agency meetings as required.
9. Familiarize yourself with plant operations and security requirements.