Community Mediation Services, Inc.
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
• Carry Caseload of eleven (11) to twelve (12) families and provide time limited (60-90 days) intervention to families diverted from the family court to de-escalate their crisis and mediate their disputes.
• Participate in ongoing training in evidenced based model; ensure full compliance with implementation, delivery of the program and stringent administrative requirements.
• Crisis intervention and family stabilization and to establish positive communication and planning
• Home visit within three days
• Be available to families 24/7.
• Be available outside of regular business hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Mediate agreements
• Obtain school records, coaches the parent on ways to become an advocate for their child and arranges a visit to the school.
• Coach for the parents in how to be more effective in communicating with their child and with the child as to how to better communicate with their parents.
• Develop case summary and joint meetings with the other providers
• Home Based Services
• Provide Written and Oral Family Progress Reports to Family Court
• Adhere to all training requirements mandated by ACS to maintain casework skills as well as skills to manage the data collection, reports and other requirements.
• Complete the state certified training for community and family mediation totaling 40 hours and complete an apprenticeship
• Maintain case records and record keeping in compliance with ACS requirements and regulations as well as all existing Federal, State and City laws. This includes CONNECTIONS and PROMIS systems.
• Make Appropriate, Effective Referrals to Community Based Service Providers
• Working knowledge of CONNX and PROMIS applications.
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
• Strong clinical skills.
• Willing to work in the homes and community
• Be available for emergencies and crises during evenings/weekends
• Optimistic about change and have a “do what it takes” attitude.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of Child Welfare is a plus.
• Must be able to work effectively with a team.
• Knowledge of the Family Court System is a plus.
To be considered, send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Mediation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to a diverse workforce.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401K.