NAFI NY is committed to the professional growth of its staff through on-going training and staff development. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to become a part of a dynamic, diverse, friendly and committed team.
NAFI-NY’s Parenting with Love and Limits® (www.gopll.com) program is currently seeking an outgoing, eager and experienced case manager based in New York's Westchester County.
Provide service coordination and follow up, crisis intervention, assist with the treatment planning and report writing.
1. Coordinate service planning and provide daily to weekly supervision to assigned youths around issues related to socialization, education, vocational goals and independent living skills.
2. Participate in day-to-day program functioning.
3. Secure school placement for youth leaving residential facilities.
4. Provide group and individual counseling to assigned youths around issues related to service plan.
5. Function as school liaison, attend CSE meetings, maintain contact with school on a bi-monthly basis.
6. Attend weekly management meeting and participate in clinical meeting.
7. Coordinate activity groups and project based learning curriculum for youth around recreation, job skills, independent living skills, healthy behaviors, etc.
8. Coordinate home visits and contact with youths' families as appropriate.
9. Facilitate intake and other family meetings as defined by each youth's service plan.
10. Provide counseling and support for youth and/or family members as it relates to service goals.
11. Advocate for youth's needs within the program as well as with external agencies.
12. Coordinate the transition from residential program to home or next placement.
13. Maintain documentation of services for each assigned youth.
14. Available for crisis intervention.
15. Coordinate transportation for youth.
16. Coordinate and assist with safety contracting with youth.
17. Co-facilitating group therapy sessions with the full-time family therapist for 2 hours per week
18. Assisting families attending group by providing transportation to and from group and coaching when needed
19. Meeting weekly with the coaching therapists/team to process cases, discuss group breakouts and complete PLL supervision forms
20. Perform all duties in accordance with the agency’s policies and procedures.
The essential functions listed in this section are NOT limited to the tasks listed and may include other duties as assigned.