Service Coordinator for Early Intervention|
DAWN Center for Independent Living, Inc.
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
DAWN Center for Independent Living, a disability rights agency, seeks enthusiastic self-starter able to provide Service Coordination and care management to Morris county families in New Jersey’s Early Intervention System. Candidate must be able to multitask and quickly transition from meetings at family’s homes to paperwork duties at the office. Job requires travel within Morris County and candidate must have a dependable means of transportation.
The mission of the New Jersey Early Intervention System (NJEIS) is to enhance the capacity of families to meet the developmental and health-related needs of children birth to age three who have delays or disabilities by providing quality services and support to families and their children.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Education or a related field AND 1 year of work
• Working knowledge of developmental disabilities and/or knowledge of infant and early childhood development
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, children who have developmental delays and their families, and the general public
• Ability to effectively facilitate team meetings with families and other professionals
• Ability to effectively organize work, establish priorities and complete assigned duties with minimal supervision
• Have strong and effective spoken and written communication skills
A full time (35 hr/wk) position is available to serve families residing in Morris County. Benefits include paid vacation, sick, holidays and personal time. Mileage for work travel is reimbursed. Medical coverage is available for full time employees.
Please submit resume and cover letter via email or fax. No phone calls please.
Name: Dawn Duffy
Address: 66 Ford Road, Suite 121
Country: United States