Program Specialist, Single Room Community Residence
Provides direct service to clients, assisting with training in skills of daily living.
• Teaches skills for maintaining personal hygiene, laundry and apartment cleaning.
• Monitors overall maintenance of apartments and alerts program director of
• Teaches skills for budgeting, shopping, meal planning, preparation and clean-up.
• Teaches skills for self-preservation, monitors living units for safety and
• Monitors, documents and teaches self administration of medication, according to
program policy and procedures.
• Report incidents or behavioral changes in residents to supervisor.
• Teaches travel skills and escorts clients, where needed.
• Documents services rendered and client progress in a timely manner.
• Attends training as requested by supervisory staff.
• Duties as assigned by supervisor.