Young Men’s Program Coordinator
Progressive community service organization funded primarily through government support is looking for a dedicated and committed professional. Our dynamic and successful Young Men’s Program is searching for a new team leader. We are seeking, a resourceful and energetic person to oversee and coordinate all outreach, HIV testing, interventions, and community coalition building which engage young gay, bisexual and transgender youth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervise program staff through ongoing one-on-one supervisory meetings, team meetings, direct observations and quality assurance activities as required by contracts.
2. Act as the primary liaison with the subcontracting agencies and attend mandatory partner meetings.
3. Attend and engage in community coalition meetings related to perceived gaps in services for gay, bisexual and transgender youth on quality of community services.
4. Coordinate special events for members of the targeted population.
5. Provide monthly qualitative and quantitative reports on all project activities to the Director of Prevention and prepare narrative reports for funders, noting progress in meeting program goals, obstacles encountered, and strategies for overcoming barriers.
6. Assist Evaluation Consultant in the development and implementation of program
deliverables and ongoing assessing of program outcomes.
Other duties may be assigned by the Director of Prevention.