Intake Worker/Bilingual Psychotherapist|
Union Settlement Association
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
Union Settlement Association, established in 1895, is the largest social service agency in East Harlem. The agency provides child care, after-school programs, youth development, college preparation, adult education (including ESL and GED), programs for the elderly, mental health services, and more. Union Settlement has approximately 400 dedicated employees who work from 14 different sites to serve over 13,000 local residents each year. In addition, one related entity – Union Settlement Federal Credit Union – offers complementary programs and services to the community. For additional information about Union Settlement, please visit our website at www.unionsettlement.org.
Position: Intake Worker/Bilingual Psychotherapist
Department: Mental Health Services
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
• Conduct referrals over the phone and in person.
• Schedule intake appointments.
• Assess and triage high risk cases.
• Complete financial intake.
• Provide comprehensive intake assessment.
• Admit clients.
• Complete assessment documentation.
• Complete Comprehensive treatment plan.
• Assign cases to appropriate therapist.
• Arrange a warm hand off to treating therapist.
• Follow primary medication clients, work with Psychiatrist on maintaining treatment plan and provide crisis intervention and stabilization as needed.
• Provide individual, family, couples, and group psychotherapy and supportive counseling to clients.
• Conduct treatment planning for all clients on caseload.
• Provide crisis intervention for all clients on caseload.
• Provide psycho-education to clients.
• Conduct outreach to clients in order to ensure their attendance at appointments.
• Complete all appropriate documentation for each client on caseload.
• Meet personal productivity expectations.
• Collaborate with other service providers to bring services to clients.
• Actively participate in supervision, clinical case conferences and educational seminars.
• Actively participate in professional development activities.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
• LMSW or LCSW.
• Ability to work independently at a satellite clinic (or at a host site).
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent organizational ability and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
Please send Cover Letter, Resume, Salary Requirements, and References to:
Please indicate Intake Worker/Bilingual Psychotherapist in subject of e-mail.
UNION SETTLEMENT ASSOCIATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Address: 237 East 104th Street
City: New York
Country: United States