As a member of a program that supports the development and maintenance of independent living skills for persons with mental illness, provides Psych Rehab and other support services to the residents in the Apartment Program.
1. Maintain logs on all activities relating to apartment safety and maintenance, apartment/residents inventory, apartment visits, skills training.
2. Maintaining progress notes on each resident.
3. Track all resident clothing expenses and submit valid receipts.
1. Attend designated meetings such as: unit and staff meetings.
2. Attend case conferences and clinical meetings.
3. Work with residents and staff to plan special events.
4. Weekly visits to assigned apartments to maintain DLS services and cleanliness.
1. Provide skill building training per service plan such as:, apartment maintenance, (assisting clients with cleaning by providing hands-on assistance), teaching self care, personal grooming, assisting with laundry and shopping as needed, and other DLS services as identify in service plan.
2. Train residents in fire/safety procedures, such as: use of fire extinguishers, orderly fire drills, self-preservation, etc.
3. Escort residents to appointments to train in community integration and other related rehab services.
4. Participate in community meetings to aid staff to train residents in self-government.