View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
• Teaches skills for maintaining personal hygiene, laundry and apartment cleaning.
• Monitors overall maintenance of apartments and alerts program director of maintenance problems.
• Teaches skills for budgeting, shopping, meal planning, preparation and clean-up.
• Teaches skills for self-preservation, monitors living units for safety and cleanliness.
• Administers the client cooking safety test
• Monitors, documents and teaches self administration of medication, according to program policy and procedures.
• Report incidents or behavioral changes in residents to supervisor.
• Teaches travel skills and escorts clients, where needed.
• Documents services rendered and client progress in a timely manner.
• Attends training as requested by supervisory staff.
• Duties as assigned by supervisor.
SEND RESUME & COVER LETTER TO
Jessica Tannenbaum, M.A.
Garden & Independence House Programs, ACMH
Fax: (212) 928-0183
ACMH (The Association for Rehabilitative Case Management and Housing, Inc.) promotes the wellness and recovery of persons with mental illness living in New York City and is a leader in the provision of case management, rehabilitation, and housing.
For more information visit our website: www.acmhnyc.org
High school diploma with some undergraduate work in psychology or high school diploma with significant experience in working with adults with mental illness.
Salary: $27,500 – $28,325 plus generous benefits.
We are currently hiring for two positions. One position is in Washington Heights (Sunday - Thursday). The other is in the Lower East Side (Monday - Friday).
Name: Jessica Tannenbaum
City: New York
Country: United States