LLM Placements, LLC is seeking Social Workers, LICSW for a permanent position at a well established Behavioral Health company in Washington, DC.
Our client is committed to the provision of excellent mental health care for all consumers in the District of Columbia. Our client serves a target audience of adults (18 and older) and plans to serve youth in the near future. Program services and components include:
• Medication Somatic Treatment
• Diagnostic Assessment Services
• Community Support Services
• Individual & Group Counseling
• Anger Management, Co-Occurring and Women’s Group
• Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Public Health, Human Services or related field
• 2 years of post Master’s Degree experience
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience with 2 of those years providing case management services to child/youth and families.
• Must possess knowledge of community resources and the ability to communicate effectively in English. Fluency in a second language is a plus.
• Working knowledge and understanding of patient/client confidentiality issues and HIPAA compliance/ regulations are essential.
• Must have DC Licensure, LICSW
This position is available immediately, and more detailed information is available by contacting Recruiter; Phone: (202) 223-1255. Fax: (202) 296-3896.