Provides outreach, information-referral, case management, and a full array of mental health /rehabilitation services for clients which include counseling, crisis intervention, skill training, and coordinating and monitoring the assessment, treatment planning process and follow-up for each client. Level II may act as a lead case manager providing supervision and training to other case management staff and volunteers.
• Conducts intake, completes comprehensive evaluation of each client’s life situation, problems and needs, and with client’s participation and consent, prepares a detailed plan of care
• Responsible for service coordination by assisting clients in implementing their plan of care by facilitating access to and providing community resource linkage and managing the process to include monitoring effectiveness of support services including both client and provider participation
• Provides professional support to clients by maintaining regular contact such as through client home visits to provide personal support, consultation, confrontation and intervention, as necessary, including guidance and instruction.
• Maintains daily record of work activities completing daily service progress notes and billing forms per Company and government standards and in compliance with Short Doyle/Medi-Cal requirements related to case management
• Conduct outreach, provide information and referral services to persons who do not require or qualify for case management services
• Provide temporary intervention to ex-clients on an as needed basis
• Develop and maintain professional working relationships with agencies and service providers
• Participates in management, staff and client meetings and training activities as required
• Case Manager III may supervise, train, review work, and evaluate performance of individuals in the position of Case Aide and Case Manager I.
• Monthly Productivity Requirement is 100 hours.
• Other Duties as assigned.
• Provide the best customer care possible.
• Identify and build upon the strenghts of consumers, coworkers, and the communities we serve.
• Support consumers’ steps towards Recovery and Wellness.
• Create an organizational culture that respects and celebrates the diversity of our consumers.
• Value learning as an ongoing process that enables us to better service our consumers and establishes our leadership in the industry.
• Research and utilize our industry’s best practices and analyze our own servies to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Level of Supervision
Case Manager I
Provides work guidance to case aides.
Case Manager I/II
Works under immediate supervision from Case Manager III and/or Clinic Supervisor
Education or Equivalent Experience
Case Manager I
A.A./A.S. degree in human services, psychology or related field and one year related experience or two years equivalent experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Case Manager I/II/III
Valid driver’s license and good driving record and current CPR certification