COUNSELING4KIDS -- CLINICAL MANAGER
Full Time, located in Torrance, CA $63,000 - $70,000 DOE + medical, dental, 403(b)
Specific Education, Certification and Skill Requirements:
Candidates MUST have:
- License in California as an MFT, LCSW, or Psychologist
- Current, thorough working knowledge and understanding of LA County DMH paperwork/ documentation and mental health treatment under Medi-Cal
- Training in TF-CBT by LAC DMH, CIMH or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years counseling experience with children and families in community mental health
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience with SED and/or foster care children and youth
- 2 years of management or supervisory experience
- Competency in computer and web based applications such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
We STRONGLY PREFER Candidates who:
- Are trained in Triple P, Seeking Safety, or MAP by LAC DMH, CIMH or equivalent
- Are trained in PCIT
- Are bilingual in Spanish
- Have provided in-home therapy
- Have experience working or coordinating with DCFS
- Have experience with Exym, our electronic health record system.
Counseling4Kids seeks a Clinical Manager to join our professional team in Torrance. Counseling4Kids is a county contracted mental health agency serving foster children. We have a “clinic without walls” model, and our therapists provide in-home therapy throughout the county. We treat clients with the Evidence Based Practices of Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Seeking Safety, Triple P-Positive Parenting Program, MAP, and Parent-Child Interaction Therapy. We are seeking a team player, a strong and professional clinician/manager with a solid grasp of DMH documentation and a commitment to quality mental health treatment for children and youth. Must be capable of providing supervision in TF-CBT, our primary EBP.
Duties of the Clinical Manager include:
-Clinical consultation and oversight of up to 15 licensed, independent contractor therapists, ensuring all documentation meets DMH standards and that evidence-based treatment models are applied with fidelity.
-Active participation as a member of the Clinical Management team to address program policy and procedures, develop best practices, and improve service delivery.
-Ongoing quality assurance and utilization review of client charts.
-Recruitment, hiring and training of new contract therapists; monitor therapist contract compliance and terminate contract if necessary.
-Outreach to community partners and referral sources; attend Service Area meetings.
Send resume cover letter electronically or by fax to Marianne Callahan, Ph.D., MFT, Clinical Director.
email@example.com or fax 310-817-2178 NO CALLS PLEASE.