Union Settlement Association
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
Union Settlement Association, established in 1895, is the oldest and largest social service provider in East Harlem. The agency provides childcare, after-school programs, youth development, college preparation, adult education (including ESL and GED), programs for the elderly, mental health services, and more. Union Settlement has approximately 400 dedicated employees who work from 14 different sites to serve over 10,000 local residents each year. In addition, the separately-incorporated Union Settlement Federal Credit Union offers complementary programs and services to the community. For additional information about Union Settlement, please visit our website at www.unionsettlement.org.
Position: Bilingual Psychotherapist/Clinical Social Worker
Department: Mental Health Services
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
• Provide individual, family, couples, and group psychotherapy and supportive counseling to clients.
• Provide comprehensive assessment of all clients on caseload.
• Conduct treatment planning for all clients on caseload.
• Provide crisis intervention for all clients on caseload.
• Provide psycho-education to clients.
• Conduct outreach to clients in order to ensure their attendance at appointments.
• Complete all appropriate documentation for each client on caseload.
• Collaborate with other service providers to bring services to clients.
•Actively participate in supervision, clinical case conferences and educational seminars.
• Actively participate in professional development activities.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
• LMSW or LCSW.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent organizational ability and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Please send Cover Letter, Resume, Salary Requirements, and References to:
Please indicate Bilingual Psychotherapist in subject of e-mail.
Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered.
UNION SETTLEMENT ASSOCIATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
City: New York
Country: United States