Rosemary Children's Services opened its doors in 1920 to adolescent girls. Since then the agency has grown to provide "at-risk" youths with therapeutic and compassionate services through Residential, Non Public School, Mental Health, Foster Family Agency and Adoption Programs.
Rosemary's Residential Treatment Program is made up of the Rosemary Cottage (home to nineteen girls) and four group homes (home to six girls each. Each provide a safe and supportive environment for adolescent girls between the ages of 13 and 18. All the residential facilities are located within the Pasadena area. The youth supported by Rosemary Children's Services are placed through the Los Angeles County Department of Child and Family Services or the Los Angeles County Probation Department.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
1. Creating a safe and constructive group social atmosphere for Residents.
2. Provide supervision, one-on-one counseling and mentoring to clients.
3. Conduct crisis intervention when necessary and as trained.
4. Provide transportation in agency vehicles to school, recreational activities, medical & dental appointments as assigned.
5. Facilitate therapeutic and Peer Accountability groups.
6. Complete caseload paperwork and attend Treatment Team Meetings for assigned caseload of 1-3 clients.
7. Maintain daily client observation notes, treatment goal updates and special incident reports when applicable.
8. Assisting residents on individual problems and settling disputes.
9. Daily visual assessment of residents and group home environment, whick includes completing the daily log forms.
10. Dispensing and logging medications
Qualifications: BA degree preferred.